Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve


This year's Christmas was the best Christmas ever! I spent the whole day with Mandy before the night comes. And when the night comes, we went to Maison and her mom's pub after that! Soooooo much fun! So fun to cake up our faces and do our hair and stuff together. We had a promise with each other when we were young. You know, We always see our moms cake up their faces before going out last time, and we both know that we will be staying at home.. and she told me "Wait till the day we will go out and their turn to stay home!" when i was upset back then Hahhahah and now, the day has arrived! Just that our moms are still partying nowww. Hahah party with our moms! Sooo cool! =D


On the way to go party~

Sexy lady was getting fierce because of the jam! Seriouslyy! Jam everywhere! =S

You know why?? LOOK!

Because of these people in Bintang Walk! Human jam and traffic jam! Spray snow everywhere summore!

It says, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Finally reached Maison! Phew!

And guess who I met! Shirley BHD! Hahaha she was so scary! Suddenly pop-ed out when I was eating Lok lok outside the club! Hahahah

And Santa Claus! He says I'm naughty this year so no presents for me! Hahahhaha

The environment~ Look at those crowds!

Met a new friend! Her name is Michelle. So many Michelles I know!

The girlss!

Hohoho Merry Christmas!

Girls gone wild~

The girls on the dance floor. I didn't went up because I'm so lame like that pfft

BHD!

Michelle, Me and BHD~

Sexy Mandy and Me!

I forgot her name T____T and that's Keith at the backgroud! He's BHD's brother and also the Prom King! HAHAHA =D

The cute couple!

And Nick!

A few seconds before Christmas~

And BOOM! Soooo pretty! Merry merry christmas!


Merry Christmas!!

The wild girls! Michelle told me that it's her first time going to a club. And I totally don't believe her after I saw her dancing on the floor!

Hantu 1!

Hantu 2!

The unweird Michelle and the weird me!

The women I love hahahha wtf

The guys!

And the girls~

The Christmas kiss~

Hahahaha! They didn't enjoy the kiss but we did!

When we went out to chill for awhile! It's too noisy in there!

Camwhore while she's on the phone! What! I was bored what!

And we met Edwin!

And Jordan. Hahaha because he likes to act cool like that!

Because she's so yeng like that. Hahah!

A picture before we leave for another round!

Mandy's mom pub! Guess who's the santa claus! Hahaha

It's Yong Jian with big tummy! hahaha it's a pillow inside only lah!

Went to Steven Corner to have supper because we were very very hungry! =D

Cheese Naan ! Yummy and VERY fattening!

And roti tissue! =D

Went back to the pub after that!~

This Malay girl is super niceeeeee. Our mom's friend!

Santarinas and reindeer!

Teehee. We bought our outfits at Bangsar that day! Nice right!

Rudolf the red nose reindeer!

She likes it!

Before we go home! It was 3 in the morning... TSK naughty girls!

And guess what! Someone drank some alcoholic drinks! GODS!

TSKTSKTSK!

I was so scared okay!!

Anyways, merry christmas ya'll! Christmas post coming soon! Christmas was fun fun fun!! This year's Christmas is the best! Hohoho

No comments: