Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Shopping Day @ Telawi Street, Bangsar.


A little disappointed because it's not about prom post? Hahaha. Too bad then. I haven't got all the pictures from others yet. I will blog about it as soon as I get all the pictures! =D

Anyways, Mandy woke me up this morning (surprisingly, normally I wake her up because she's sleeping 24/7) to go out with me. fml I was still very tired because of the night beforeee. I didn't get enough sleep but it's Mandy the queen so I quickly woke up and rushed my ass to her place. I only took 20 minutes to reach her place from my house. AHHAHHA thats very fast okay! Okay lah because I was hungry I can't wait to go breakfast with her. Shhhh =D

She brought me somewhere near her house to eat Claypot Chicken Rice and some stewed stuff . Yummy and CHEAP! Hahhaha

It only cost us 20 bucks here! And it's so filling. Hohoho can save money for shopping!

Happy happy girl. =)

After that, we went to Bangsar to get some nice dresses for christmas ! Shop till we drop! Not because spent too much but because walked too much! I mean, CLIMBED too much! We practically went up and down the stairs the whole day because most of the boutiques are upstairs . T______T

Hahahha I was too tired until I needed Red Bull to keep me alive!

Spotted a few nice ones teehee

Faster say nice! Hohhoho

The dress she tried and didn't like it!

Teehee. Bought some new tees!

PS: Too bad Mandy didn't get this one! *Mandy style*


I spent Christmas eve eve with her and gonna spend Christmas eve with her today! Gonna have fun fun fun today! Where shall we start?! OKAY GO BREAKFAST NOW FIRST! If you happen to bump into us please give us Christmas pressie k! Hugs and kisses also can hohoho!


MERRY CHRISTMAS people!! xoxoxo

No comments: