Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Day In Kuantan


Well, I had a good good day today with the family and kids. Woke up very very early in the morning to go Sg Lembing for breakfast and pay a visit for my mom's hometown. It was torturing because I barely slept at night. =S But it worth it since I didn't get to spend much time with them this year due to SPM SPM and SPM. Anyways let's start our journey! hehehe

Good morning!

My cute little baby! He's sooo big now already !

I thought it'll be a good good morning until....


One of the tyre puncture half way! wtfness! Kena some metal thingy i think. Still haven't figured out what was that until now! Scared the shit outta us. Seriously.

Lucky my almighty uncle was there to replace the tyre with the spare tyre! And we continued our journey happily AHHAHA

Here we goo!

Our breakfast. Now you know what I mean in my fb status! I came to Kuantan to lose weight, NOT GAIN! But that won't happen because I'm in Kuantan T______T

A must eat ! Ketchup noodle hohoho I've been craving for it for a year! =S

Don't kacau me!

My newborn baby girl! HAAHHA pretty right? Her eyes are soooo huge! Nola actually I steal it from my aunty's friend table HAHAHAH too cute already!

Camwhore buddy! Who say kids dunno how to camwhore one!

She got a kiss from my cousin !

But I got a kiss from her hehehe which one sweeter you tell me!

Went to the Hanging Bridge after breakfast!


My eyes are too pale to show so must use shades to cover everytime hahaha wtf

The cousin whos same age as me! Too bad she's taken! Hhahaha

Smile in fear ! The little one is too afraid to smile! =S

Hello! haha I was scared too because the bridge was very very shaky because some other kids were jumping on it wtf so scary can die ! But whats more scary was we were all worrying whether we can get back to Kuantan with that lousy tyre after that! Luckily we made it!


Then I brought the kids to go shopping and movie after that with my other cousin. We watched Princess and the Frog. Haha the kids said not very nice! I have no comment HAHAHA too many singings! 2 of us are like their mums but its okay we had fun! =3

Happy Birthday to me in very advance! LOL wanted to buy this for our grandma but decided not to! We wanna buy a real one for her instead of this fake one!

Little girl also know how to camwhore in toilet one okay! Hahahah learn from the pro!

Brought them to Pizza Hut for dinner.

Happy happy girl! Gift + Movie + Dinner makes a little girl happy!

2 big pizzas !

Fighting for soup! Hahaha caught in the act! Tsk what am I doing! But it was fun fun fun!

This is Mun Mun. =)

Brought them to Baskin Robbins for dessert ! Hehe Happy happy!!

This is why I love Kuantan! (F)

No comments: