Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Sexy's Back! =)


First picture with him! hahaha Had to drag him down because he was too tall! and I was tip toeing HAHAHAH fml!

I'm the first one he see once he come back to Malaysia. Hoho So nice! He took a cab straight to my house from the airport. HAHAHAH you think I got so kind enough go pick him at the airport meh. AHHAHA nolahhh, I didn't know how to go and no one is going with me. Hahah. No one gives a **** about him besides me AHHAHA NOLAH just joking! Hohoho I was just waiting for him in my dreams and I straight away woke up once he called when he touched down. He reached so fast! Hahah I wasn't ready that timee. tsktsktsk. I drove him to town after that to meet up with MY boyfriends. Hahaha (not his, he claims that I stole all his boyfriends when he's away!)

He made it into the Top 5 list! Hahah Alex was the 4th. Omg Beh Beh is so gonna burn my car now T_T oh yeah, did you notice someone wore pink? HAHAHA omg things changed! What did Perth do to him sighhhh


Not only that, he get to drive my car too! Too bad not the one HAHAHAH Alex was the first to touch my car. Hahah it was funny! We just shifted seats in the jam that day because I couldn't tahan the jam anymore!

I was very very scared behind the car. =S

Boss enjoying because finally get to relax and not driving anymore! =D

Had lunch at Grandmama! Hehehe.

Woops. Caught in the action! That's Joshep's phone btw AHAHAHA

Hahahah he also wanna camwhore!

She's so cuteeeeeeeeee. Heheh

Was buying tickets! Bought movie tickets for Mandy too! The queue was crazyyyyyyyyy!

Haha. Im a busy woman! Need 2 phones to survive okay wtf!

Face will looks smaller like that ! HAHAHA

Ugly peoplee!

Hahah dessert time at MOF! Look at his happy face!

Vincent's smelly drink!

Guess who we saw! Hahah it's SWEAT now not SW33T anymore!

That's my hero... on my left! Hehehe Bernard always download good songs for me ! I give him good song names. Hehhe Gonna influence him with more korean music!

Went guy shopping that day! Hahah was at Adidas! We went for prom shopping for guys! Went to Zara etc etc! Sometimes guys are sissy and annoying when it comes to shopping too! HAHAHA

No shopping for me because I'm dead broke!

Look carefully. =)

Hahahah.

FOCUS ON THAT SIGN. hahhaha

But still! Like we caree. Hahahh We took pictures like nobody's business. Hoho

I have crazily tall friends.

Haha! Kah Wei, Alex and Chun Lam.


With Mun Yee!

And Mun Khong! Hehehe He's the only one to match with me that day! The colour I mean! Hehehe

My darling's darling. I camwhored with him while shes not looking HAAHAH

Because he likes to close his eye while taking picture everytime!

Smelly guy who treats girl bad.

My basketball friends!

My girlfriends! Hahah the guys in front! Like terrorist! 10 guys 3 girls!

And my teddy friends! Merry merry Christmas!


Im very happy enjoying myself in Kuantan now! Love the kids to the max! Enjoying everything here except the fact that I am gonna control myself not to eat. Or else prom dress also cannot wear! T_________T Everyone says I gained alot of weight including the kids! FML =( Anyways I'm gonna be a goodie goodie cousin bring all the kids to movie tomoro! Princess and the frog! Sorry Jine not gonna watch it with you! You can go watch with someone!! hOhohoho

No comments: