Thursday, December 03, 2009

PARTY TIMEEEE.



Opps wait. There's still Chemistry next Tuesday. WHYYYYYYYYYYY OMG I wanna get this over ASAP! I actually got over the SPM mood long time ago sigh. Hahaha seriously got no mood to have exam anymore. Keep on dragging omg. Urgh! Longest exam ever. The feeling is like so #$&#*$&#* ! Not forgetting Physics was like #*&$#*#$! Don't wanna think about it anymore! No more Physics in my lifeeeeeeee T______T one more to go and I'm free! Wheeeeeeeeee.


I needa go out! I feel as if that I got no life now already wtf. Oh wait I just went out the other dayyyyyy with the monsters. Argh! But still! I needa get some fresh air! Hahaha. I suddenly feel like going to Japan or something sigh. Smelly Mun is going to Korea and Smelly Alex is going to Japan after SPM. SO NOT FAIR! Somebody bring me there too pweaseeeeeeeee! GODS!

Currently craving for shaved ice from 100 yen shop!! CAN ANYONE GO WITH ME! Hahah I miss tim pan gor gor also..... *ahem Bhd! =')

AND currently missing the SW33Ts! Didn't see their smelly face for few days already. Everyday see the maid's face until can puke! HAHAHHA JUST JOKING!

But the maid is nice enough to edit this nice picture for us. Well that's what maids do! Teehee! Thank you maidd <3333333333

No comments: