Thursday, January 07, 2010

Before 2010 and After 2009


The favourite spot in her house! I have 2 "Chen Ming Yi" in my arms! Hahha both of them have the same chinese name!

When the fireworks start.. So small lor! But we get to see all the fireworks! Hahaha!

Happy New Year!

Left Mun's place and party at Mandy's mom pub after that. We dressed like a good good girl because our moms were there that night! Compare tee & skinny jeans with christmas's sexy dress! What is this! And our make up was screwed up because we were so rushed!!! So ended up had to look like shit on ny eve fml T_T

Because I'm a pinocchio that day =D

My cool uncle aunty and mommy (F)

Playing with the bling bling cup!

I went blind after that!

My uncle is soo cute. Phoebe Lim, this is your daddy. HAHAHA

The surprise party!

Happy birthday mommy! I bought her a bag as a present but she didn't like it and scolded me summore FML

The only nice picture I had with her that night!

The very four of us. (Leslie where were you that time!!!!)


The next day! We went to Mid Valley and The Gardens to start off our new year. What we did was just eat eat eat and eat. Tsk! Not a very good idea people! Losing weight is one of my resolution that I will never achieve successfully.

Happy New Year darlings! xoxoxo

I brought her to Pasta Zanmai because she never try before hehe.

The dress she liked it very much and made her bankrupt after buying it. HAHAH

Trying to match with her black & white dress. Haha!

Met a new friend on first day of the year! Hahah his name is Wawa and he's very very nice and funny! Anyways he reminds me of En Wan abit. Right right? HAHA! The bigger version of course.

Wawa and my meal - Unagi rice with Onsen egg . Super duper yummyyyyyyyyy!!! This is the first time I finished so many rice ! Omg i'm crazyyy haha first day of new year! Then Wawa said to her. "Wah your friend can eat alot!" hahahaha.

Mandy's seafood pasta! Yummy yummy too. =D

Went to Baskin Robbins later to have ice creams for free! Just because Wawa is soo cool like that =D

Hohoho! Look what's this? Chocolate fondue! How nice to start a new year with it! =D

Happy New Year everyone! Have a great year ahead! =D

No comments: