Friday, January 01, 2010

First Post of the Year 2010


I really don’t know what to write for the first post actually. Should I write about something happy or maybe something emo. Or should I write about new year resolutions that I might not be able to achieve. Whatever that is, I’m sure this year is going to be a very very different year for me. High school life ends and here comes college life. It’s like I’m going to move to another chapter of my life. I wanna spend 2010 with the best of me. I will appreciate things and people around me more. And I will also try my best in everything in order to get whatever I want. I sincerely hope that this year will be a good good year for me. I know I will definitely see and learn more new things this year as I grow older in a new environment.

I spent my last few minutes with 2 Munyees at darling's house. Got the whole KL view! So we practically can see all the fireworks from there. (If only I can cut down one of the big trees behind her house and a mountain that blocked some of the fireworks view pfft) But still we (only me actually) went crazy screaming like a mad woman when I saw the fireworks! Hahaha. I wanted to go for countdown at Bukit Bintang but I know it's gonna be so so so so so crowded and we won't be able to get home after that because of the jam and JAM! So I spent my last day of the year at some waterfall at Sungai Congkak somewhere in Hulu Langat. AHAHHAHA it rhymes right? I was laughing like crazy when Mandy said that. We had bbq there and it was sooo fun. AND I WAS HAPPY BECAUSE I DID A GOOD DEED before the year ends! (But that includes lying in the process fml) Will talk about it soon!

Anyhow, I have a good feeling that this year is going to be a good year for me already! This year is also a special year for me because I get to celebrate my mom's bday at a pub for the first time. (we danced together too wtf) And I met a few new good friends (and bitches) already too. What else! Bad things that happened last year are turning back into good condition again. Ahhhh, Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: