Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Darlings!


There's three important guys in my life who has the closest birthdays with each other ever! Therefore it's mean if I only wish one of them and not the other two here. Hehehe. Am I the greatest friend or what!


First of all, it was Alex's 18th birthday yesterday. We celebrated with him earlier last Saturday already. We went to the Hulu Langat hill for night view. Chilled at the Gasoline and had fun in Neway later! I hope you're happy with it! Anyways, Happy belated birthday to you my big brother who always treats me sooo good! PS: You are the best boyfriend I've ever seen! YY is the luckiest girl ever! =)

Second, it's Mr Kyean's birthday today! Ahaha! I still can't get over the fact that he's someone who has the same name with me. I always believed that I'm the only Kyean in the whole world until I met him . T_______T and now there's 2 in the world! hmph! He's my evil twin. Everything about him is nice. Just not as pretty hot and sexy as me. Hahhaa. I'm just joking. I'm really glad that I get to know the male version of Kyean 2 years ago. Happy Birthday evil twin! Stay PHAT! =D

and thirdly! Guess who's birthday is tomorrow! The sexy boy! (Not really sexy, he claims himself sexy only) My darling Joshep! Happy 18th birthday Shep! My best buddy! Thanks for being there for me whenever I need you even when you're so far away from me when you were in Perth! Thanks for your caring when I was upset and thanks for listening when I need a pair of ears! (Also thanks for letting me bully you over the years but god knows who bully who more) I don't know how to say this but.......... I'll try to stop stealing bfs away from you! Hahahhaha =D


Since I don't have a picture with you guys on your birthday I'll just take the most recent one! I know you love me! Happy birthday buddies! =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you :-) you should look at this emo boy style over this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com