Friday, January 15, 2010

College Fun


This was the second day of college. Had a lot of orientation talk and all. It was torturing. The auditorium was FREEZING COLD and I'm not even exaggerating. We had English Placement Test that day too. It was harder than what I thought. Harder than ESOL. And the worst part was, I had brain freeze that time so my brain cannot function properly FML. This is the first English test that I'll be worrying about. Sigh. But second day was cool. Get to make more new friends during the Team Building and all.

Hahhaha. TIP: Shades can hide your sleepy eyes ! But shades/sunglasses are not allowed in class. T_T

Yes yes. Jine is that bored. Omg I don't know this woman AT ALL.

yo. this is Florida's wife. HAHAHHAHA

It was hoodie day! We were still cold although we're wearing it. Must wear winter wear already lorh!

Hahaahha. We're stoning because we're so bored T_T

Teehee! Are you having fun in college? I know I am! I had the first outing with the girls today in Sunway! Haahha. =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I think polite post. Especially the title attracted me to be familiar with the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I about the brief should secure more info then it has.