Friday, January 29, 2010

Everyday Is A New Day

It's the third week of college now. Everything is running smoothly. The coursemates are great people. I actually love college more than high school. No more science subjects and high school bitches! Don't get me wrong, I definitely miss the people there! Hahaha. But somehow, I have a feeling that maybe I'll do better in Science subjects compare to Communication courses. T______T All I have to do now is just write write write and think think think and write write write again! As for science subjects, I just have to memorize and count count count only. Let's hope I'll do well! =D I expected a more carefree life in college but I was so wronggggg. And guess what, I have tonnes of assignments to do and midterm exams on next Monday already! Life is good. =D


Look we are so united!

Together we are one! hhahaha wtf

This is my darling bf HAHAHAH look at my facebook relationship status! This is the lucky guy!

My Sunway darling! She's so cute cute cute! I love my chio nails! DIY okay!

Because we're so cool like that =P

We're having fun with Jine's pink shawl! It's super duper cool! We can do so many things with it. You'll see how.......

She look super chio with it okay!

I'm the chio-est alien on earth! If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it!

Sherren is a cute pink octopus!

The rapper in my class. Hahahha

Selamat Hari Raya !

Lynn is Victoria the vampire.

My class rep Danesh is Gandhi's younger generation HAHAHA

Oh hi! who says cannot wear bra on the outside?=D

No comments: