Monday, January 11, 2010

First Day of Collegeeeeeeeeeeeeee =D


I have sooo much to say right now. College was fun fun fun! Except the part where we had to stick our butts in the auditorium hall for briefings most of the time. (I almost fell asleep because it was too cold and I was hungry teehee) Surprisingly I wasn't nervous at all. Just excited for what is going to come to me. Met 2 new girlfriends already when I got there. Teehee Lynn and Yue Vern. Yue Vern saw me once in Sam's party but I didn't recognise her HAHAHAH damn lame T_T but now we're like close buddy in college! Hehe I also met some other friends who were in the same group as me during the Ice- Breaking activities. They're all sooooo fun and friendly. Had so much fun with them =D Our team won first place and we got special Taylors t-shirts as our prizes. HAhahah. I'm so tired right now. Went to tour around the campus and all. Btw we're still finding nice spot for lunch! We lepak around the chinese food stall and had pan mee today. After that, we all arrived at the auditorium fashionably late. Everyone was looking at us that time pfftttt

Anyways, I can't wait for tomorrow. But we're gonna have English Placement Test tomorrow sighhhhh. Don't know how to prepare myself! =S And the question is, what to wear tomorrow! Omg this question will play in my mind everynight from now onnnnnnnnn T_______T

*pictures soon! We camwhored like nobody's business today! Hahahha everyone was looking at us like some jacoons but what to do! First day of college cannot miss this precious oppurtunity!

No comments: