Tuesday, January 12, 2010

College Day 1 # Photo Post!


First day of class today! Good news is, the lecturers are funny! We only have 3 lecturers in this semester because we're just taking 3 subjects ! And bad news is, our mid term examination is just 3 weeks away FML not forgetting we'll have to pass up assignments very soon! We'll have to watch Twillight again to do some movie reviews for the group project HAHAHA damn lame okay! Hopefully it'll turn out well. =D Btw I don't like my time table !!!! We have classes everyday and everyday starts at 8. I heard other courses's timetable is so much better than us T_____T

One more good thing is, The food there is not really that expensive as compared to school if you know where to eat! One nice meal with drinks cost us around 6 bucks for lunch. The best thing was the breakfast. It cost me only RM1.50 for roti canai and a cup of coffee at the mamak stall. Best-nya! Besides, there's also a lot of food stalls there too but we didn't get to try all of them yet. The naughty us drove to Subang campus today just to take away the Subway sandwiches there and get back to our campus again. Ass itchy ma what to do. Hahahha.

These are all my petunia friends in college teeheee. Speaking of Petunia, everyone of us had a deal to find our Mr Petunia in college! Don't panic! Mr Petunia is not like our future boyfriend or something but just someone who attracts our attention at the first sight. teeheeee *I think I found mine! Mel Olivia and Jine also got. Our 2 new girlfriends still looking for their Mr Petunia!!

This is Lynn. She's quiet at times but she's really really nice. Her favourite colour is red and black . (as you can see!!! ahhahaha) She has a lot of cool& nice accessories and outfits! I envy her!

And this is Yue Vern. She's super funny and super cool! And the funniest thing is, we actually met each other before . She's Samantha's friend and she saw me at Sam's party before but I didn't know her back then . And now we're close college buddy. Hahah this is fate !

I went home and dig the group picture out and she was really there! Hahahah sooo amazing and we're all so connected now wtf =D

Melolo Tan! The girl who's taking Foundation in Computing. Hahahha she's gonna mix with geeks and become one soon! Wanna bet?? =P

And she calls me hiao when I camwhore. What is this! HIAOOOOO!

Jine is stresssssssssssssssssss.

Jine. Me and Yue Vern in the auditorium

Oli Mel and Jinee. Camwhore to the max to kill time!

Million dollar picture! My SG friends & college buddy! Gotta stuck here with them for another 4 more years T___T

My lala fren is so kaw@I okay!

Trying to squeeze everyone into the picture!


I'm currently enjoying college life. Are you? Teehee! Have fun to those who are working too!

No comments: