Sunday, January 10, 2010

College Starts Tomorrow!!!


Yes yes, I'm gonna take foundation in Mass Communication at Taylors starting by tomorrow. The one in PJ campus. Anyone else going there besides Oli and Jine?? They'll be taking the same course as mine too. Hahaha. I'm so sexcited now. =D But one thing good or rather bad about college is we get to wear what we want everyday. OMG *headaches hahahah that's even harder than wearing school uniforms everyday ! Must choose what to wear every morning and it'll take forever for me ! =S And I have to drive there every morninggg =( The traffic jam!!! Cannot imagineeee. Hahhaa.

I have a bad bad news. I'm still having my sore throat and my sexy voice is still here fml =( Hence I'll have to introduce myself with that manly voice tomoro hahahahh double fml T______T

No comments: