Saturday, January 02, 2010

Malacca Road Trip


Dwayne, Mandy, Rachel and I.


*Very heavy picture post ahead!!!!* Haha yes lah I always like to spam my blog with pictures cannot meh pfft

Last week, I went to Malacca as a road trip with another 3 monkeys. Well, what else you should do in Malacca besides eating! (Actually still got alot other stuff can do one but people like us go there for food!) Dwayne Foong was our "tour guide" that day. Hahah actually he was a really good tour guide lah. (Despite of the fact that he always bully me and treat me like f pffft) He brought us to most of the famous restaurant to eat yummy Malacca delicacies. He did a lot of homework before going there but ended up didn't bring all his homework there! hahahha damn failed! So the tour guide was "lost" in the middle of the trip. Hahaha luckily got gps. =D We went to lotsa nice places to eat on that day! From cendol to chicken rice ball, back to cendol again, then Crepe, Oh Chien and almost Satay Celup... Omg I can't believe we didn't get to eat the Satay Celup because of the queue was crazy.. Seriously. Everywhere with nice food in Melaka has long queues... So next time just go to places with queue when you're in Melaka and it'll worth the wait trust me =D


While we're on our journey.....

Yes I like to camwhore so what!

At least I admit not like someone... HAHAHHAA


and at least better than someone who *click click clack clack* (texting) most of the time!

I know he like to camwhore also but no hand to camwhore only HAHAHAH


Our First Stop: Tan Kim Hock Dessert House

It's a famous place where you can buy all the local food producted over there. Durian dodol !

The ugly and evil tour guide (Just because he's always bitchy to me)

Looking around for foodie!

While she go kacau only!


Our Second Stop: Nasi Ayam Hoe Kee @ Jonker Street

As you can see the queue, you know it's definitely a must eat! They serve really good (and cute) chicken rice balls! Their chicken meat is tender and juicy too!! Yum yum. :D

We waited for a good 20 minutes at least. =S

Waited too longg!

But worth it! We gulped everything into our tummy as soon as the food arrived. Hehe Hungry yet people?

Happy with their chicken rice balls!


Our Third Stop: Jonker 88 Dessert

Another must queue shop! This time under the sun fml. But the durian cendol there is yummy yummy!

"This is my smallest camera." Dwayne said. hahahha

My team member. Haha We're practically "fighting" with each team that whole day. Haha so fun!

Our enemy!

Hahaha. Camwhore with enemy! Must be the queue! Make me go cuu-coo already!

Our Durian Cendol, Baba Cendol and Ice kacang.

Ahhhhhhh sooo nicee!! I like my durian cendol alot. More Durian syrup will do.

And the yummy Baba Laksa. Mandy and Dwayne were so lame, they told me Nyonya went home, so we're having Baba instead. I was like wtf? Okayyyyyy But it was nice nice nice!

We walked around the streets after our heavy lunch! We needa digest to eat more ! =D

We took pictures everywhere like tourists! Hahaha

She gives us this look when she see us taking pictures almost everywhere. hahah weirdo!

My paparazzi shots skills. Not bad at all right! Hahah

Went to the souvenirs shop and shopped like a tourist too!

Our couple necklace HAHAHAH nice anot! Sweetie bought for me one! Only both of us got! Hohoho it's a cute giraffe! I know someone is jealous. =P

Bought some nice shades there too. Can you see meeeeeee? Heheh

The Melaka River.

The Red House.

And the water fountain near the infamous red house!

"Pretend as if we're in Rome wtf" I wish my prince charming will come soon! *slaps


Our fourth Stop: Seaside, Somewhere near Eye On Malaysia


When I say somewhere near Eye On Malaysia...

Mandy very strong!

The 3 of us. heheh


She bully my team member!

Of course I must bully back her team member too right!

Because I like my hair like that. Hahaha sunsilk advertisment!

My sweetieeeeeeee pie!

Queen keep eating her own hair HAHAHAHA

The four of us! Look who's the odd one without shades! So not cool like us! hhoho

Mehhhhh. Dwayne likes to take ugly picture of me!

And I take nice picture of him! Hahah. See he looks so slim right right pfft


Our Fifth Stop: Nadeje Patisserie Cafe, Mille Crepe

This one don't have to queue. But beyond good!

Their ambience is very pretty too! But Mandy says they have a kind of weird scent in the restaurant. hhaha dont mind her!

Our pretty drinks!

People have you tried Crepe before! I bet most of you haven't! Cuz it was my first time trying it there /shys! We can't get it anywhere in Malaysia besides Malacca. Well thats what I heard! It's a type of cake that consist layers of creams and crusts! And when you put it in your mouth, the layer and layers of cream will immediately melt in your mouth....... AHHHH I miss crepe most!!

ALL SAPU UP!

Crepe is love!

Our Sixth Stop: Some Restaurant which sells Oh Chien and stuff. Forgot about the name already cuz not very nice HAHAHA


Our tour guide

The tourist

The food critic

And the food lover

Our food! Soft shell crab was the best. Oh Chien and the Osyter Noodle so so only pfft waste stomach space! Hahah


Our Seventh Stop: Restaurant Capitol Satay


Okay this is quite disappointing but I have to say we didn't get to eat the famous satay celup because of the long long queue!! Stupid one lorrrrr. We waited for one hour also not our turn yet. Those people finish inside already still wanna chit chat there urgh! It was quite late already and we wanted to go for night safari so we just gave up and left T_______T (and I'm still kinda regret about it lorrr pfft) I wanna go there again! Dwayne (!!!)

While we're at the queue first 30 minutes...

Still can do monkey faces one!

But it's slowly getting on my nerves!

From a forced smile

to a impatient face!

To a super DL face! Hahhaha You can see right! From bright sky become dark! =(


Our Eighth Stop: Zoo Melaka


Went there for night safari. I totally didn't like it because I was still thinking about the Satay Celup whole time.. And seeing crocodiles is unappetizing. Pfftttt And and my eyesight isn't good at night summore =S =S =S Burn my 10 bucks only! Hahha totally didn't worth it! I can probably eat 16 satay celuks with 10 bucks and not seeing animals that I cannot eat HAHAHAH I sound like a beast!

We're the animals ahahah


"Writing this post is making me sooo hungry!"



I miss miss miss Melaka! Let's GOOOOOOO there again !! (This time I will make sure I will get to eat Satay Celup!)

No comments: