Monday, January 25, 2010

Orientation Party for Fresh Fishes!


Btw, fresh fish means newbie! And yes, we are definitely the fresh fishes for this year! After one whole week of college, the seniors held an orientation party for us at the Lakeside campus last Wednesday! Many new students from each course went to the party that night. I get to meet some old schoolmates there that night. Also get to meet new friends too. The dance performance was awesome awesome! (Because my soul mate was performing teehee, remember the 2 hot girls dancing? One of them is my beloved soul mate Hohoho) But the whole point is, we had shit lotsa fun there! As expected, Mass Comm people are the loudest and craziest monkeys among the whole big bunch of people in the hall! I always feel soooo fun with their presence in College. I'm loving all my classmates more and more everyday <3


The 4 of us went to have lunch straight after class. We're all hungry monsters! We also went to Lynn's house and Jiyni's house to chill because we had too much time to kill. Hahaha.

The 2 bimbos in front of the car bimbo-ing with another bimbo on the phone. Its a extremely bad habit! DON'T LEARN FROM HER PEOPLE! No phones while driving!

Because we were shit sleepy after classes. HAHAHAH this picture is so unappetizing T_T


I'll show you a more appetizing picture instead! It's our lunch that day! Yummy yummy!

Seafood Marinara. My favourite *nom nom nom

The princess and witch in me! Monster at times!

I've got to say that my friend here have a super chio room! Pink and white stripes! It's so Xiaxue inspired! I want also! =(

We had desserts in Hong Kong (I'm obviously joking right) before we head to the party!

It's in Tim Pan Gor Gor. From left: Mango Pancake, Egg Custard, Watermelon Sago and Coconut Pudding. Yummy to the maxxxxxxxx =D


Orientation Party. So here it goes.

With Olivia the shortie LOL, Elnaz the cool Irabian girl, Sherren the teddy bear, and Eunice who likes to challenge me!

My darling Jingles! (Jing Yee) She's the soulmate I was talking about! She loves Kpop as much as I do. Likes the fashion that I like! My partner in crime (to wear heels together, get crazy over Korean boys, etc etc...) Saranghae!

Her name is Sunway (Sun Woei) and she is super cute! She always sit beside me during lectures. I pity her because........ nvm =D

Our Class Rep Danesh. He's very responsible for his duty! He always make sure to get whatever our class needs. Teehee =D And he was also the one who was laughing at me whole time in the cinema when we were watching Legion that day! Everyone was scared also okay! T_T

Rab the super shy Malay boy! But he's someone's petunia . Guess who's! Hahahha

With Shaun the brother bear and Melvyn the monkey boy. HAHAHA sorry I couldn't think of anything else =D

Our first class portrait! Foundation in Communication. Not all of them were there though..

I just noticed. Does this picture look like a heart shape to you? Awwww =)

The ultimately big group of that night!


So the first question that people will always ask now is "How's college?"


I'll answer, "Definitely fun!!! Never regret taking Mass Comm at all!"

No comments: