Thursday, January 21, 2010

College Stress!


It's second week of college and I have tonnes of assignments to do already! One of the assignment is to do 2 movie reviews of Twilight! Yes I know! Sooooo random right! The funny thing is most of my classmate thinks that Twilight is boring. Second assignment is......... BLOGGING! hahaha omg LOL we were asked to blog about careers in IT and all. And we have Communication's assignment too. GREAT!

Actually apart from the assignment part, everything's cool. We just had our orientation party yesterday night. Mass comm students are the most hyper and loudest I swear! Everyone's soooo friendly and funny. It's good that we're having fun while we are studying! We go yamcha when we have breaks! We go Pyramid as if it's our second home! We go pool when we feel like it! I'm definitely enjoying what I'm doing now. (Especially when I hear about how my friends are suffering in A Levels, Sam and all now) AHAHA just joking!


I'm gonna go blog (for homework purpose) now!

No comments: