Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Sungai Congkak Somewhere near Hulu Langat


It was new year's eve. We spent it with Dwayne again. (How sad) Lucky half day only. Hahah just joking! But that bugger was late so it ruined my excited-ness a little. Urghh! But it was fun there. We get to avoid all the crazy jams in town. Get to breathe fresh air and barbeque... playing water at the waterfall . Hahah it was quite a special new year eve thing when everyone was crowding at Pavillion, Bintang Walks and other crowded and fully-booked places. We got there around 3 something and went back before the night comes.

The four of us again!

Because he was late. Very late. 2 hours late or more. Bugger!

Our destination! Haha It's a Hutan Simpan so it's niceee-r. Better than other forests right! And the best thing was we were the only Chinese there HAHAHAH *Tien your dad was right pfft see

We were left behind HAHAHA

I was still very happy and excited before Mandy told us the distance we went through were actually only 1/10 of the whole journey FML

Endless journey pfftttt

Rachel was tired! We had to walk quite far up to the waterfall with heavy stuff! Well it was all our food! Hahah We went there heavy handed and went home with empty handed! hahaha!

Finally got ourselves a PONDOK! Hahah Look at our foodie! We had chicken wings, drumstick, taiwanese sausages, bacons, burger, marshmallows.. drinkss! Ahhh so yummy!

It took us quite long to start a fire.. Hahhaha! the only guy there was so gay. (ahem) He forgot to bring lighter wtf. So we had to find the icecream man for help !! It was so troublesomeee! The fire won't last long. So challengind! damn hungry can die summore that time! We're like survivers only wtf

We got into our business once the fire was started! Mandy was in charge of burget and bacons sausage stuff!

Dwayne keep maintaining the fire HAHAHAH so sad! =S

Our yummy food! Half was gone in the process because we were too hungry! Hahah and look at those drumsticks underneath =D

I was putting marshmallows into the skewers! I love roasted marshmallows <3 It melts in your mouth like ice cream!

You want some?!??!

Rachel was in charge for the chicken wings! Hhahah I helped her okay. Such nice friend tsk tsk!

When the fire goes off pfft! Only got smoke ahhahah smoked chicken wings! haha lucky we didnt die !

Mandy distributing the food!

Our food! hahah all was good. only the drumsticks were half burnt wtf damn wasted! Oh yeah we had kimchi to serve with our meal. Hahah Kill germs! Good idea, no?

Our picnic date! Hahah We ended up eating at the rocks near the water cuz there were so many flies around us while we were eating FML

They finished their food sooo fast and left me behind with a river monster. =(

that's the river monster HAHAHA even he finished faster than me! How can! Omg I feel so Olivia now =( HAHAHAH =D =D

The water current was sooo strong! But it was niceeeeeeeeee. Hahah so cooling and all! We were sitting on a rock haha. If not sure let water splash away T_T

Marc this is definitely your girlfriend HAHAHAHA but she do push up on the rock instead tsk tsk ;P

Mandy was bullying her. Haha keep splashing cool water to her when she didn't wanna join us at the rock because she was scared of fishes. HAHAHAH damn wtf

Finally she joined Haha. She damn scared of those small fishes ! Damn cute hahahah how to bring her to fish spa next time!

Dwayne I didn't post any of my camwhore picture but I posted yours instead. Are you happy now? Hehe.


ANYWAYS THE STORY!

I did a good deed on that day! But caused a sin while doing that good deed at the same time hahahah. Marc and I were planning a surprise for Rachel (I didn't know why I was helping him so much pfft but as long as she's happy). He wanted to spend NY eve with her but she want him to spend it with his friends. Hahah damn complicated. So our plan was to drop her at Leisure Mall when we're on the way home without telling her and he'll wait for her there. At the same time she won't suspect anything because she knows that he'll be at the dinner with the Science 1 gang and I will bring her with me to the pub for my mom's surprise bday party. =D

I was texting him the whole day about the plan but had to lie to her the whole time too because she's smart! I said I was texting with that someone who came to KL to spend NY eve with me (Obviously a lie but she believed anyways damn dumb) But she was quite smart also, she confirm with Michelle whether if he's joining them for dinner instead of anyone else, but Mich told her no. HAHAHAH lucky I know! I was being an annoying bitch to ask her whole day the same question " What did he say? What did he say?" Or "Let me see let me see" HAHA damn bitchy. She told me that Marc is not going for the dinner and she was so upset of it because he didn't tell her about that. Then I faster told him about it that Rachel found out that he's not going anymore and asked him to tell Mich to lie to her back. (I'm not the only liar =D) Then she believed and got upset again because he never tell her that he's joining them anymore. HAHAH damn complicated lah that woman!

The process was sooo complicated! She suddenly told me she wanna go home after the trip FML. She said her dad will come pick her up at Leisure Mall(!!!!) I kept convincing her to go to the pub with me of course! But I didn't have a good reason to keep her when she said she wanna go home so I told her I have a surprise for her so just stay with me! Then she said, what's the surprise? Marc ah? I said: What if it's really Marc? Then she said impossible lah, he's with them now. Hahaha damn fml one lor I tell you! She felt sorry for ditching me but she said she really wanna have dinner with her dad so my heart melted and said yes HAHA but thats not the end! She told Dwayne to inform her 30 mins before we reach Leisure Mall but I told him earlier not to tell her because she will call her dad! So I asked Marc to go there as fast as possible that time when we're on the way home HAHAHA then suddenly she found out that we're near LM and she was angry at Dwayne for not telling her HAHAH lucky Mandy helped me out and tell her to have Baskin Robbins with us first cuz it was 31th so got discount HAHAHA wtf damn fast lor that woman! So Rachel agreed cuz her phone no battery that time so she'll have to obey us HAHA . I called Marc that time and speaked cantonese to him so she won't suspect anything HAHAHA damn funny! I speak to him in Canto and he replied in English haha! Our conversation was sooo funny and we were both laughing! She asked who was it and I said Leslie. Hahah AND SHE BELIEVED WITHOUT SUSPECTING AGAIN.


And it succeeded at the end, he was there waiting for her in his car but she didn't see. And I pointed to the car and said, "This is the surprise for you I'm giving you tonight sweetie" Hahahhaha she was like OMGG KOH KYEANNNN! Omg thank youuuuuuu! And also thank you Mandy and Dwayne as back up liars! She was really really surprised okay! Hahaha I feel so happy after that! Seriously! Anyways, it was still before I know that they're both actually officially together wtf. I knew they both had something but I didn't know she will lie to me for so long! (This is what they do to me in return pfft) She's a better liar than me lorh hmph!!! But one thing for sure, I'm happy for them, are you? Hehehe <3>

No comments: