Monday, January 11, 2010

Modelle



Guess who's this sexy and seductive girl? Yes yes, she's my childish buddy Mandy! She's currently one of the Top 30 girls in a model searching competition . You can even see her pictures in every Modelle magazine. So proud of her because she get to come to this far in this competition. And the good thing is, she is getting better and better in every week! You can see more of her faces in coming magazines if you continue voting for her by typing MODV space CMY and send to 36660 by tonight because the closing date is tomorrow! So what are you waiting for! Faster sms as much as you can like what I'm doing now! (Now you guys know why my phone always run out of credit HAHAHAH T________T)

I definitely hope to see her to become one of the Top 20's and Top 10's very soon! =D I know you can do it! All the best!

No comments: