Saturday, February 02, 2008

Another Same Taggieeeeee.

List out 5 presents you wish for :

1. A phone. because my N73 is abit sot sot dei already nowadays. =(
2. Something hot & sexy!
3.
Ang paus will do!
4. I can't get enough with dresses.
5. A bigger storage memory card for my camera!

The person who tagged me :
Phooi Sze.

5 impression of her:
1. Hilarious
2. Bombastic!
3. Very tiny! Hahaha!
4. Loudddddd
5. acts like an aunty sometimes! Tee heeeeeee.

If he/she is your lover, you will..
ya allah everyday have to look down wtf neck break wei -_-' ( HAHAHAHHAHAHA) Phooi Sze did you get that? I just changed the word up and down! LOL

If he/she would becomes your enemy,what could the reason be?
Maybe she bitches about me in her blog! HAHAHAhaha.

Pass this quiz to 5 person you wish to know about how they feel about you.
1.
Rachie the sweetieeeeeeeeeeee.
2. Dustbin Michelle ( I can smell something really bad now already)
3. Olivia with steven lim's eyes! Hahahaha.
4. Choi Yen since she tagged me!
5. Melissa because she's lazy to update her blog! =D

No comments: