Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Oh no, there comes another few kgs. =S

* In case you guys haven't know yet, Yes, I'm back to Kuantan already!*


And yes, when I come back to my hometown, It's a must to go to all my favourite restaurants to eat all my favourite food right! I don't care whether it's the pasar malam's char kueh teow, or the "Lok Lok" ( but never open during CNY, SIGH!) , the ketchup noodles, the char siu siu yok early morning, the lemon chicken rice.... I swear it's the best thing I could never ask for when I come back.

Of course, I'll visit this western restaurant too, Poppin. Very near the beach one! They'll give you surprises everytime you go one. Every week got different cooking style, Urgh. I missed alot of it!

The ambience is very nice already for a small town like KUANTAN!

The food design might not look as nice as Victoria station, TGIF, or any other nice restaurant you guys tried before, but the food tastes won't lose to anyone of them. Perhaps the sauce they have is super good! And their grilling skills is perfect! Of course it's better if the boss grill right. Hahaha. I'm one of the lucky customer because the boss will be there everytime I go. =D =D

The fresh mushrooms with dill sauce. No! Not siu yok lah! It's freshly baked garlic breadd on top. Soooooo delicious!

My medium rare lamb's loin with mint sauce! So perfectttt! I give it 11/10. HAhahahhaha. Wei, serious one. Very juicy lorh the steak! Honestly! Not forgetting it's quite cheap!

My uncle's beef steak. (You know I cannot eat beef right so don't ask me how it tasted like) But you won't believe how's the expression when he's eating that steak! Hahah. Very funny! I can show my girlfriends lah. It's kinda embarassinggg.. hahahahha.

Totally can fight with Dome's tiramisu! I strongly recommend it!! The rum's is so strongg.. the cream is not those you see until don't feel like eating those.. aiya! It's like ice cream! And yes I finished 3/4 of it! Oh my belly!!


Oh yes, I did manicure also. Wahahah.

Something like that lah. It's nicer if you see it in real life!

Closer view.

The most matching top with my newly made manicure! Hahahahah.


No comments: