Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Enjoying ourselves during Chemistry Lesson!


Shhh~ Don't tell anyone!

Here comes the very very crazy pictures!

Are you ready?



Say cheeseeeeeeeeeee~

Cass is showing the " Oh My God" face!

Action faces!

Rachie is turning horny~! She says I'm delicious! Hahahaha.

Cassie is turning horny too!

*smooches*

Both of them love me!

Both of them really love me!

Both of them really really love me! Hahahaha.

I love them too! <3>
Ma womans!

Oo ee Oo Ah ah, Ting Tang Wala Wala Bing Bang!

We are from the lala group yo~ kawai anot?! Hahahaa.

When Rachie's hormone goes wrong. HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

Interesting hor? Cute hor? Crazy hor? Scroll down for more!

Trying too hard to act cute. HAhahah

Another one though!

Being ugly!!!~ We have the fish lips!

I seriously don't know what I was thinking on that time! I think we sang too much of chipmunk's songs already and now we're turning to become one!

Aiya don't care lah! We're the princesses ma!
~Cinderella~Aurora~Ariel~

My baby cousin says I look like a superwoman! Hahahahaha.

No comments: