Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I got the coolest mom in the world! =)


She just came back today from Taiwan. Of course she bought me some souvenirs right! The special thing is, she bought me a whole set of manicure stuff! I don't needa spend for manicure now because I can do it all by myself!

The whole set of my new toy! =D

Got the design book for reference also! So nice!

With cute little bottles!!

I love love love it! I can draw my own design with many different colours!

My pretty new toy!~ I don't think I'll seh tak to use it cuz it's too pretty already! And it's not cheap! I can't even buy from here in Malaysia too!

You know the nail polish is environmental friendly & healthy one! You just needa soak your nails into warm water if you wanna remove it without using nail polish remover! Sooooooooooo cool! I love my mom man!

NOT FORGETTING, SHE BOUGHT ONE SET FOR MUN YEE TOO!!! Be jealous you girls! Hahahhaha. =)

The sweets she bought for me there since she know I don't really like titbits and junkfood! =D

She bought me a top too! Will wear it some time!

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo super duper happy this week!


& sleepy too................



Will blog about the sweetie's birthday party and the ahem pictures as soon as I collect all of the pictures from them!!

No comments: