Saturday, February 09, 2008

CNY - And Mahjongs too!


I like this picture very much!

Tee heeeeee. My luck was superb good! I don't know why it just happened to me this CNY. * Count how many fans I have if you know how to* I won quite alot ! Too bad I wasn't playing money that time! Haihs!

The Ngoi Sam Mahjong Supper made by my beloved youngest aunty!

Bread with blue cheese and cheddar cheese and cream cheese.. SO CHESSY! with organic vegs of course! =D

Yes it's real Yok Gon! Eventhough I'm a vegetarian at home, my aunty made this secretly after both of my grandparents are asleep!

***

And we don't even have the chance to play mahjong if they aren't asleep! Especially my grandfather! He dislike to see us gambling =(

Obviously I'm the winner! WAhahhahaha. I played with 2 of my uncles okay! They were so surprised how did I win because they didn't know I know how to play Mahjong and I was pretty busy playing my phone~! I'm the new mahjong queen yo!

No comments: