Monday, February 25, 2008

The party princesses! PART 2


PS: I got no time to update about the Japanese Exchange Programme thingy yet so this is it to fulfill all my loyal readers first. =D


Mun Yee, Rachel and I & Cassandra



"We were gossiping with each other last whole night! Too bad somebody didn't come!"

"Hmph! I was gossiping with my sister and Chng Ee last whole night also! "


We were having sex with each other last whole night too!


Yeah yeah. I had sex with them too! Bet that!


that siao zha bor.


We took around 300 pictures yesterday ! BET THAT!




... ... ...


Slumber Party, was on Rachel's birthday actually. =)

Us in Pyjamas! Priceless pictures!

Reading our bedtime story. Tee heeeeeeee.

Hahahah. Mun Yee says we're smelly =S

Here comes the action!! Pillow fight princesses! Mun's pose is actually quite funny. Lol

*Pose for camera first*

One more !

Hahahaha. Very funny indeed. =D

This is what girls do. Both of them were gossiping. Another one was kaypoh-ing!

See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil. =)

Jump 1!

Jump 2!

Jump 3!

* See I pose this also eventhough we look bad here*

Treasure this picture! We were having so much fun !

I don't know why but I think the room was raining that time. Hahahahaha.

Are you surprised? Hahaha. Scroll down for more crazy pictures ! Soon my blog will be flooded by our camwhore pictures already! =S

Hair-Hair-Hair were tying all together! Tee hee.


Are these how Ah Lians supposed to look like? =3

I was trying to imitate the Li Li from Kungfu Dunk . =)

Trying too hard to be emo. Hahaha.

*Rach and I were actually doing something really privacy but this monkey, I mean Munyee wanted to take a picture during the process so we have to smile at the camera also. Ka ka ciau ciau. Hahahaha.

I was actually kinda busy on that night.. Have to take turns to layan both of them. Hahaha.

You see yourself! =)

I love both of them equally so I decided to layan both of them together. Wahahaha.

Oh my god it's 2.30 so tired already! Do so much at one time meh ! *Yawns* (Oops, kena caught)

One was pulling away my blanket, another one was snapping a picture! HAhahaha

MunYee: One more la darling.
Me: Okay okay! *I didn't know I was actually closing my eyes!!*

Love love love this picture. Nicer than Edison Chen's and his girlfriends one right. Say yes or I'll spank you!

Good night everyone!! Sweet dreams and sleep tight!

(Did you notice how bengkak Rach's face was? Tee hee ANGLE PROBLEM ONLY LAH OKAY OKAY)


The next morning.......


No comments: