Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Party Princesses =D


Are Us!


The normal shoot. =D

The bitchy shoot! *Oli taught us all the pose but end up she's the most unbitchy here. So fake hor!*

SMELL no evil, SAY no evil, SEE no evil, HEAR no evil!

Before going out for movie.. Of course we'll spend some time playing Mahjong first right! And while we were waiting for the bakery to be ready too ! =)

Take some pictures too!! Thanks to the little uncle Chin Mun!

Sweetie Rachieeee since form 1! Hahaha.

The very candid shot! He was playing the camera btw. Tsk tsk.

We watched Kungfu Dunk, a very good movie indeed! So sweet, cute, touching, exciting and everything nice!! AND GOT ALOT OF CUTE GUYS IN THERE OKAY! Chen Bo Lin and Baron Chen super cute okay! A must watch! Faster go if you haven't watch yeah!! You know I actually felt so regret now that I never buy his concert ticket earlier! I was waiting for my uncle to get free ticket but he said sold out already! =( And now Sylvia Lou Poh is selling me the 398 bucks one but I can't afford it by myself =( Mom don't let me waste money alreadyyyy. AHHHHHH. I wanna see you one okay Jay Chou darling! You come find me after your concert la okay! We celebrate together wtf =S

By the way, we did the most successful thing that day ever! Which is to drag this Munnie darling to pierce her ears!! The whole situation was so funny okay ! It just came out so randomly!! Okay.. We were buying earrings that time, and she couldn't resist looking how pretty the earrings are, in the end she bought 5 earrings like us too before going to pierce! Hahahaa. After that she was so scared to pierce okayy!

Like this:

* Cooling first*

*Piakkkkkkkkkkk!*

Hahahhahahhahaha. Look at her face expression! So funny can laugh till you stomach ache!


Another successful thing we did that night!

For the dearest sweetie in the world!

Group Picturee. Some of them didn't get to come that day. =S

*stupid ice cream tub*

It's so delicious until we can finish it like that! Hahahha. It was not a very pleasant way I know! =3


The earrings we bought on that day! Tell me it's nice or I'll shoot you!!

Our pretty nails *cough cough*

But have to remove it before school reopens also!! CAN YOU FEEL THE PAIN THAT NIGHT? Hahahhahaa.

No comments: