Sunday, February 17, 2008

DainTi Hill


A new restaurant opened this month in Pavillion. It's very near to TGIF, but I don't think many people will notice because it's at the very corner of it. Did you guys know there's a Mong Kok Char Chan Teng there? Yeah, it's just right beside there. =)



Awesome place with good ambience?! Picture shows it all. =)


And good food too!!

Prawn and Broccoli Consomme. Creamy and Aromatic! New try!

Dragon Fruit and Prawn Salad. So so so good oh my gosh!

Baked rice roll with Prawn and Mango topped with chessy sauce!

Emperor 's Stuffed Crab! Taste was not-so-nice as how it looks =S

Hot Fragrant Yam Sago! Mom and my favourite! Yummilicious!

I swear it's not a very expensive restaurant as how posh it looks. Guess what. It cost not more than 80 bucks including tax for all the food I ate there okay ! Soooo, it's not expensive if you compare it with any other posh restaurants. Can go there celebrate or anything without any pain!

Then I went to watch Kungfu Dunk a second time with mom on that day itself too! Good laughs. I love Chen Bo-Lin's lips omg so sexy and juicyilicious! I feel like kissing him already omg. Hahahahha. (I got the syndrome from Cassandra, don't mind me) Baron Chen also quite cute. Jay Chou is always Jay Chou. What? No meh, his =.= look! Hahahah. But he's cute lah especially he took a lot of pictures and did it like a book thingy for the girl he admires. Awww.

No comments: