Monday, February 11, 2008

Hello fellow readers!!


Don't have the time to blog currently. But I promise I'll post more when I get to do so !

Stay tune for some really really interesting post with lotsa pictures these coming days! I'll be staying at Mun's place till my mom comes back from Taiwan! ( Her business trip if you're wondering) I had the most happening birthday + valentine + slumber party last night with the girls! WE TOOK ALOT ALOT ALOT OF PICTURES LIKE OMG.


The cameras are gonna explode with pictures!


And guess what we did during the middle of the night. Until 3 summore eventhough we know we have school the next day!



Yes lah, we had sex.



and took alot alot of pictures while we were doing!



YES! MORE THAN EDISON AND HIS EX GIRLFRIENDS!!




Yes again, you must wait. I'll post the pictures when I get back home. =D

No comments: