Saturday, February 09, 2008

Got Tagged by the ladies =D


List out 5 presents you wish for:

1. A new phone
2. More clothes
3. More shoes
4. More accessories
5. More bags?

*Girls are almost the same anyways*

The person who tagged me:
Rachel

5 impression of her:
1. Gorgeous!
2. But very ajumma sometimes. =D
3. Still the most lovely sweetie in the world!
4. Although she's very dirty minded !!!
5. A good friend indeed!

If he/she is your lover, you will..
Wtf hahahhaa. Then we'll watch korean dramas and talk about everyday all day all night non stop!

If he/she would becomes your enemy,what could the reason be?
If her surname changes? HAHAHHAHA. I know you know can already! *inside joke* NOLAH. We'll never be enemies! <3 <3



List out 5 presents you wish for:

1. A type of medicine which can make you lose 3 kg in one day wtf
2. A type of boyfriend who's always understanding, loving, caring, matured and tolerates me. =D
3. A type of job that I can earn money easily! *like nuffnang* (I want more readers, please!)
4. A nice car for next year? I can drive next year already! Finally!
5. I wanna get good good results! as in EXCELLENT results! without making myself to study like a nerd!

The person who tagged me:
Melissa

5 impression of her:
1. LOVES to dance!
2. Has a loud loud voice!
3. The Oh my god feeling! Ahhahaha.
4. Sexy lady!
5. Likes to laughhhhhhhh.

If he/she is your lover, you will..
Then I'll become like another her! Hahahah. =D

If he/she would becomes your enemy,what could the reason be?
I don't dare to imagine! Hahaha.


No comments: