Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Part 1: On the outside

Name: Koh Kyean
Date of Birth: 19 March 1992! Who don't know I bet their backside! hahaha.
Current Status: Single and available. Hahahha. =)
Eye Colour: It's brown according to everyone I asked. =]
Hair Colour: BROWN also! Dark brown it is. =D
Righty or Lefty: Righty.
Zodiac Sign: Pisces the fishy!

Part 2: On the Inside

Your Heritage: Chinese
Your Fear: Everything bad happens in my life.
Your Weakness: Love.


Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow

Your thoughts first waking up: I wanna sleep more!
Your bedtime: Whenever I felt sleepy. Normally after midnights during holidays. =)
Your most missed memory: Every happy times I spent with my loved ones of course.

Part 4: Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke: Coke. Diet coke can anot?
McD's or Burger King: McD!
Single or Group Dates: Single lah!
Adidas or Nike: nike. NIKE NIKE NIKE! I never liked Adidas before though. =S
Lipton Tea or Nestea: I don't like anyone of them. =(
Chocolate or Vanilla: CHOCOLATE AND VANILLA. I DON'T CARE! It's very hard to choose!
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino!

Part 5: Do You . . .

Smoke: Never ever will !
Curse: sometimes. Only to those I really really dislike!
Drink: Maybe. Once in a while? But I don't really like it . =D

Part 6: In the Past Month

Drank alcohol: yes, in a wedding dinner.
To the mall: Duh.
Been on stage: yeaps. But I'm not a stage person.
Eaten sushi: Whatchu think?
Dyed your hair: long long time ago! It was for my aunt's hair dye product experiment anyways! Evil grines! *Kyeanie the lab rat*

Part 7: Have You Ever?

Played a stripping game: HAHAHHA. MEI YOU!
Changed who you were to fit in: yes. especially after I broke up with my previous ex. =D Changed to be better of course!

Part 8: Age

You're hoping to be married: My my. hahah before 30?! I wanna go clubbing with my children! Hahahhaha. I'm just joking =)

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl

Best eye colour: Blue or black. Not blue black. hahahahha. Brown also I like!
Hair colour: Black, or dark brown. I don't like fancy fancy colours!
Short or long hair: short haired guys! But I don't like bald lah okay.

Part 10: What Were You Doing?

1 minute ago: Smsing with a guy! XD
1 hour ago: Playing with my baby cousins! They were playing with my hair T-T
1 month ago: Smsing with the same guy! Hahahaha. what lah.
1 year ago: Probably eating. I eat most of the time! =D

Part 11: Finish The Sentences

I love: being in love and being loved. =D
I feel: like confessing everything how I feel towards someone.
I miss: the girlfriends!
I need: more angpaus! Hahahhaha.

Part 12: Tag 5 People

One: Rachel, your another CNY gift!
Two: Olivia !
Three: Malcolm!
Four: Mandy !
Five: You! Later you ask why never tag you not fair. ahahah.

No comments: