Friday, February 01, 2008

We call it fashion show!

Was doing nothing much at home today. Played piano, online, decorated the house with red stuffs, and of course, doing fashion show with my cousin. Hahahha. We're like exchanging clothes, shoes nowadays cuz our size are almost the same!

I like this dressssssssssssss. Her's is quite nice also!Wear with leggings and high heel. Good stuff!

The normal wear. Hahaha. I like the pants! Her top is so candy feel.

Noticed something? She was wearing the same top like mine up there lorh. I have big hips bone! Sigh! And I can't even do anything with it. =( =( Feel like cutting off the bones! Ahhhhhh.

Btw, these black tops are from spades! HAhahaha. (You hear it, cassieeeeeeeee)! Of course we did a lot more than that. But too lazy to take picture that time already. hahahah. Just try try try, then exchange exchange exchange!

No one will get this dress ever! This is the only one the designer design. Wahaha.

Then later I fashion show with myself. ahhahaha I'm that bored lah! Btw, these are the dresses I bought with mom that day and I bought the earrings with Rachel that day. =) And I'm doing that pout! =S

1 comment:

Phooisze said...

hahah u like dress alot don't you?! little dress princess la you! ;P