Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hokuryo High School Students Exchange Programme Part I


The opening ceremony.

Yes yes, we're part of them. HOW DO WE LOOK? Hehe.


Baju Kedah, Saree and Baju Kebaya.

Have to smile at the camera all the time! Lol

The opposite sides. =)

Malaysian Traditional Women.

Love this pictureeee!

The Indian & Chinese Pose. Hahahaa.

The Indians. Wonder why the Baju Kebaya girl is in here. Hahaha.

LOOK! We're so famous even paparazzi follow us everywhere we go wtf. =D

Wannacum! =3

Pictures to make the girls jealous. =)

The one standing on the left of me has alot of fans okay! He's name is Takuya. I find the most left also quite cute. He's name is Taichi! (I hope I did spell correct!) I dunno who's the one standing on the right of me though. =S

This is to make Cassandra jealous.

A clearer version! Tee heeeeee!!

This one also~! I can hear Cassandra is screaming noww. And my favourite guy is in this picture! Guess who!

Okay lah. I actually did take pictures with the Japanese girls also lah. =)


When the Japanese students came into our class...

The middle guy is cute! He has red cheeks! And and Shoko is in there! I miss herrr!!

We were playing gamess!

The fatty boy (because he calls me fat too) and I. =)

When Cassie and her abang joins. =)

The new girl, Yin Ai and I! =) She's from China yo! Austin always wanna ruin the pictures. =S

The Chinese traditional lady, Sulearn and me the Indian traditional lady!

Did you guys know that, the Indian ladies love taking pictures too. It's one of the traditions too, really! And they're really good at it! You can see...





Stay tune for more!

No comments: