Friday, February 08, 2008


CNY - It's all about food and ang paus.


The Reunion Dinner


The Yee Sang again.

The prosperity dishes. Prawn "Har" as in Happiness, and Fatt Choi = Wealthy!

And the keh leh feh dishes. Hahahha.

Honestly, I haven't been eating rice these 2 days already. You can see, the dishes are already very heavy.. If I still continue eating rice... sure become dai fei poh! from ) ( become like this ( ). Hahahahha. Get it? =D


The First's Day of CNY Breakfast!

The super delicious fried mee hoon that I ate about 3 plates? Hahaha. And the 50 mini cheese tarts! Guess how many I ate already. =) "Uncountable lorh"

And the Mandarin Oranges can eat until you die, I mean lau sai. XD


*HOI YOU DONT SAY BAD STUFF DURING CNY CAN ANOT*


The Angpaus!

The cutest angpau of the Rat's Year!

The amount of angpaus I've been collected. Hahaha. Don't expect too much... Getting lesser every year one =S

The first day look. Never took many pictures of myself!


The cute cute cousin who got 3rd placing in a baby competition!

Look I'm so strong! XD

I'm a naughty wabbit! hahahhah.

I look like a girl in this picture. Don't you think so! I'm a boy hor!

Another cute baby cousin of mineeeeee! <3 Both of them are the CNY babies. Too bad I can't celebrate their birthday with them =( I came back to KL today already. Sighs!



Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Can't get enough of collecting angpaus!!


****************************************************


A very cute CNY text I received this morning:

May Stuart Little brings you comfort,
Mickey Mouse brings you joy,
Ratatouie brings you abundance of good food,
and Minnie Mouse brings you ultimate beauty & pleasure!


Another funny one I received from this naughty cha gia:

Wishing you horse arrive work done, step step high raise, year year got fish, one road smooth wind, heart think work done, dragon horse sperm god, gong xi fa chai!

xoxoxoxo




No comments: