Saturday, February 02, 2008

Xing Nian Kuai Le

The red Lanterns!

The RED flower!

Guess: Real or fake?

I did this! I did this!!!

Orkid lah! *Dumex Advertisment* With the yin yiong.


I wonder why my house looks so cheena!

I know you're wondering too!

But upstairs is totally different!

I think the first one who gets to see will be my future boyfriend?

Hahahahhahaha. Cuz all my lazy friends won't travel so far to my house! Sigh!!

I'm gonna make it like a suspenseeeeeeeeeeee! Wheeeee~

Hhahaha. I almost wanted to cekik myself when I saw this 2 little mice sticking on the wall.

You know why.

HAHAAHHAHA. Cuz it reminds me of this cute little twins cousins of mine! Took this picture while bringing them for a walk this evening. =D

The 4 monkeys in the family!HAHA. Really like a family picture though. Like daddy mommy and kids! Hahahaha. I want twins next time!

And this very cheeky uncle of mine did the most cruel thing to me today when he got back from Singapore. Sigh sigh sigh!

YOU MUST SEE THIS !

Cuz he's an event manager. And he said he was the first guy who brought this DANIEL HENNEY OF MINE to become so famous today. Hahah. My uncle did the first fashion show for him like 8 years ago wtf sigh why not now one! =S Can you seee he's getting hotter and hotter now! I Ahhhhhhhhh. I don't friend you already. Hmph.

Anyways, I steal the picture! Tee heeeeeeee. Haihsss no lahhh He got it back 5 mins ago! =S I suddenly have this happy and sad feeling. Happy is because I'm proud of my uncle Alfonsus Koh, sad is because the picture and everything just came out at the wrong timing! If it happened around now I'LL BE WORKING FOR MY UNCLE TO TRY TO SEE DANIEL HENNEY AT LEAST ONCE AND SEDUCE HIM!!!!!!!!!


HAhahahahaa. I'm high. =(

This is the closest I get to be with Daniel! ( OMG THAT'S SAD)

This one lagi teruk. Can call the Tanjung Rambutan people come already ! Hahahaha.

Anyways, YEE SANG!

Then, of course. ANG PAU TIME!

Yeays! XD My misai uncle is at the back looking at us! Hahaha.

We wish you a very Happy Chinese New Year

&

HAPPY COLLECTING CASH! *Ka-ching*

No comments: